Got Somebody She's A Beauty Very Special Lyrics
Do you know the lyrics to the song "Got Somebody She's A Beauty Very Special"? This song by The Tubes is a classic that has been loved by many for years. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the lyrics, their meaning, and why this song has stood the test of time.
The Lyrics
"Got Somebody She's A Beauty Very Special" is a song that tells the story of a girl who is beautiful and special in every way. The lyrics are upbeat and catchy, making it a great song to dance and sing along to. Here are the lyrics:
Got somebody, she's a beauty
Very special, really and truly
Take good care of me, like it's her duty
Want you right here, stay close to me
It's so clear, she's all I need
Oh yeah, she's a beauty
One in a million girls
She's a beauty
Why would I lie?
Why would I lie?
Makes me cry
She's a beauty
Why would I lie?
Never tangles, always smooth
Each ripple moves, steady as a groove
Never runs, smooth as glass
This feelin' is, it's gonna last
Oh yeah, she's a beauty
One in a million girls
She's a beauty
Why would I lie?
Why would I lie?
Makes me cry
She's a beauty
Why would I lie?
Got somebody, she's a beauty
Very special, really and truly
Take good care of me, like it's her duty
Want you right here, stay close to me
It's so clear, she's all I need
Oh yeah, she's a beauty
One in a million girls
She's a beauty
Why would I lie?
Why would I lie?
Makes me cry
She's a beauty
Why would I lie?"
The Meaning
The song "Got Somebody She's A Beauty Very Special" is about a girl who is one in a million. The singer is head over heels in love with her and can't believe how lucky he is to have her in his life. The lyrics describe how beautiful and special she is, and how she takes good care of him like it's her duty. The singer wants her to stay close to him because she's all he needs.
The chorus repeats the phrase "She's a beauty, why would I lie?" This suggests that the singer is trying to convince someone that the girl he's with is truly special and beautiful. He's not lying, she really is one in a million.
Why This Song Has Stood the Test of Time
The song "Got Somebody She's A Beauty Very Special" was released in 1983, but it still has a huge following today. One reason for its popularity is the catchy melody and upbeat tempo. It's a fun song that gets people dancing and singing along.
Another reason for its longevity is the relatable lyrics. Everyone wants to feel special and loved, and this song captures that feeling perfectly. The lyrics describe a love that is pure and unconditional, something that people still strive for today.
Overall, "Got Somebody She's A Beauty Very Special" is a song that will always be remembered for its catchy melody, relatable lyrics, and timeless message. It's a classic that will continue to be loved for generations to come.